Monday, February 13, 2012

A princessly lifestyle

The last days I came across the blog "The Princess Portal". Maybe some of you know it because it was a famous blog, which is now taken down but you can still find it at the wayback machine. I am really interested in this blog and started to read the old posts, because I also try to be a better princess and I try to be one everyday. Because of this I also started to write this blog, like you can see in the name (Puppenschloss means doll castle), and when I started I didn't wanted to post only things about my own life, I also wanted to write theme posts about the lifestyle of a princess and puppet. I have some ideas for posts and tried several times to write them down, but it is kinda hard for me to put into words what I want ... I'm not good at writing >_< But I promise I will write some posts, I just can't tell you when ^^'''

Back to the Princess Portal, you can find there the Princess Code, and since it is really inspiring I want to share it with you!


A Princess inspires others to follow their hopes and dreams through pursuing her own.
 ♥
A Princess greets everyone with a welcoming smile, melting the hearts of friends and disarming her enemies.
 ♥
A Princess has dignity, which protects her from the opinions and spite of ignorant people.
 ♥
A Princess always looks beautiful, even when she is asleep.
 ♥
A Princess aims for perfection in every step.
 ♥
A Princess should be given fresh flowers everyday, even if she has to give them to herself.
 ♥
A Princess grows in recognition and stature in proportion to how much she treats others as royalty.
 ♥
A Princess reflect’s her inner beauty in her aesthetic choices.
 ♥
A Princess goes to war against the violence of incivility with the weapons of etiquette and prodigal generosity.
 ♥
A Princess lives each day from the heart, expressing herself freely and treasuring every moment.
 ♥
A Princess has the right to spend her funds on beautiful things she does not need because beauty in itself is priceless.
 ♥
A Princess should follow her heart and believe in her dreams, even if the whole world seems to be against her.
 ♥
A Princess respects her environment and nurtures the beauty of nature.
 ♥
A Princess is never too busy to give a kind word or smile where it is needed.
 ♥
A Princess’s most precious jewel is Hope, which lights her darkest days and shows her the beauty in every soul she meets.


I hope it also inspired you, I could read this beautiful words again and again! I think I will also make a post after I read the Princess Portal, to show you some interesting things I learnd from it ^_^

♥ Do you also try to be a princess? Or do you have another lifestyle you try to follow? Please tell me in the comments ^_^ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...