Friday, September 28, 2012

Lolita Blog Carnival: Design a complete coordinate for under 100$

I joined the Lolita Blog Carnival and this is the first post! In short, a Blog Carnival is a group of bloggers, who decide for a common topic and then all members make a post about it at the same time! If you want to join the group, you can click here:


And now, on to the post!
I think it's really hard to create a full Lolita outfit for 100$! I'm sure that every Lolita has an outfit in her closet which cost less than this, but usually the items were collected over a longer period and not bought at once. However I'm happy to tell you that my items are still available to buy... but not for long anymore because some of them are on sale (and that's the only reason I could find a cheap coord ^^)
Btw I also own all of those items except for the shoes!


Dress: 20€ = 26$ ORSAY
Cardigan: 15€ = 20$ ORSAY
Hat: 10€ = 13$ ORSAY
Stockings: 7€ = 9$ ORSAY
Necklace: 7€ = 9$ Ebay
Shoes: 18€ = 23$ Ebay
______________________
Total: 77€ = 100$

I think my coordination is something between Lolita and Inspired, I had especially a hard time to find matching shoes, because all shoes I own are not available anymore or too expensive ^^' But I still like my coord and I want to wear it on Saturday for the Sweet Harajuku Meet-up! Then I can show you worn pictures ^_^

What do you think about my coord? And how much cost your cheapest Lolita coord in your closet?

Finally, here are the posts from the other participants of the Lolita Blog Carnival! Please check them out <3

2 comments:

  1. I love this! It's so retro and is a really nice bridge between classic and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's so retro and is a really nice bridge between classic and sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...