Monday, October 22, 2012

What you should not do if you want to wear make-up

I didn't participated in this weeks Blog Carnival because I don't hit exactly the theme but I got very inspired by the current topic, so in case you recognize some similarities ^_^

Pictures are from here and here, klick especially the 2nd link if you want to read about a skin care junkie (there is nothing bad with it I just want to share ^^)

I think you all know the make-up gurus who tell you: "OMG YOU HAVE TO USE ALL THE TWENTY-FIVE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR FACE IN THE MORNING IN THE EVENING AT NIGHT OR YOUR SKIN WILL DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH !!!!!11111oneoneeleven"

But to be honest, if you don't know what primer, eyelash curler and lip plumper are, you probably don't need it!
I think too often girls have fear NOT to use a beauty product, because they don't want to look like someone stupid. But do you really think putting more unnatural chemics into your face and torturing it with more tools is really better?

Unfortunately too many girls behave like this:
1. Favourite make-up guru says you HAVE to buy item xy
2. You run to the store spending too much money for something you don't even know if you really need it

But I think you should better do this steps:
1. You notice that your skin/make-up isn't like you want it or like it should be (for example: you used powder every day and now your skin is dry)
2. You search for a product that fits to your personal needs (buying moisturizer)

Of course it isn't bad to try out new products. But you don't need everything. For example I don't make masks with quark and honey and put them on my face, I don't dive my hair in coconut oil, I don't use base coat when doing my nails, I don't do facial gymnastics... and I still have healthy skin and hair and look pretty ^_^

So please girls, don't feel bad because you don't use something everyone else does... you can't measure healthy and good-looking skin by the amount of products you use and how much time you spend in the bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...