Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Cafe

Hello my dears~

On the 2nd Advent, my friend Asukatze invited me for a little Lolita Chirstmas party. She baked a christmas cake, some cookies, made green fruits punch, cooked for us in the evening and decorated everything so lovely! She put so much effort in it, so I was pretty disappointed by some people who decided not to come in the very last second!! But we had a nice day anyway :)

Here my christmas outfit, I hope I can make some pictures in the snow with it... but all the snow is already melted and I don't think it will snow this winter again :(



 And the christmas cake ~ of course with pink glitter!


In less than 1 week is christmas ~ are you excited? ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...