Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My Lolita Year 2015

I found this questionnaire on egl and thought it will be fun to answer. I changed the questions a little bit, feel free to copy them from egl or from here.

Questions:
1. Favorite look
2. Favorite purchase
3. Least favorite purchase
4. An item you wished you purchased but didn’t
5. Favorite release
6. Trends you liked and didn’t like from 2015
7. Favorite event
8. Favorite picture
9. Achieved Lolita-milestones
10. Fashion goals from 2015 and did you achieved them
11. Fashion goals for 2016

1. Favorite look
Honestly this year I didn't had many special outftits, because of laziness, too small dresses, too hot weather and no meet-ups with photo-opportunities. But I think my favourite outfit is the one from Japan Day:

2. Favorite purchase
Definitly my Castle Mirage dress from Angelic Pretty. I never thought that I will ever buy a dress in lavender, but this shade of lavender is darker than AP usually uses, so I fell in love with the color.

3. Least favorite purchase
My whole Taobao order. Some items were quite nice, but I paid way too much money for them in relation to their quality. I would say from the order, the traditional hair piece is the least favourite, because it doesn't really fit to any of my stuff, even if it is beautiful (why did I bought it in violet again instead of pink???).


4. An item you wished you purchased but didn’t
I wished I had bought one of the Kimono-inspired dresses from Metamorphose. I missed the release of the Daydreaming Goldfish and I didn't liked Dozing Cat at first, but now I love it. Sadly, Metamorphose also became a target of the scalpers this year, so it is nearly impossible to get those dresses for a reasonable price 2nd hand. 


5. Favorite release
Of course Mirage Castle and Goldfish are one of my favourite releases, but I think the best dress released was the Pompadour dress from Angelic Pretty. The dress is so beautiful, but I also love that it is inspired by an original painting.



6. Trends you liked and didn’t like from 2015
Well it's not really a trend fashion-wise, but I like that some Lolitas want to revive the Lifestyle aspect of Lolita. I'm happy that egl is somewhat active again, however I'm disappointed by the mods of egl, who still don't care about the website, so I barely check egl anymore. But I enjoy the general vibe in the community and wish to contribute more to it too.

Fashion-wise, I actually can not remember any new trend that started this year?! Or I guess there was no trend that I really liked or really disliked.


7. Favorite event
Can't really choose one event because all moments I spend with my friends and lovely Lolitas are special, but my trip to Paris was definitly a highlight!


8. Favorite picture
While flipping through my pictures from this year to find my favourite one, I had to realize that I barely took any pictures this year D-: I really have to change this!!! So I don't have really pretty pictures from a special photoshoot... but I chosed this picture as my favourite one, because I find it so awesome that I have worn the same dress in the same color like Maki ^_^


9. Achieved Lolita-milestones
- anniversairy: wearing Lolita for 5 years
- bought my first Pullip
- first post on Daily Lolita
- first order from Taobao
- started to collect Bibles and Keras (I already bought some issues in the years before, but this year I started to buy every new issue)
- found two wishlist items (crown headdress & bow bag from Btssb)

10. Fashion goals from 2015 and did you achieved them
I didn't made any goals last year, but if my goal was "buy tons of dresses", I guess I achieved it xD

11. Fashion goals for 2016
- buy more blouses (I barely own any Lolita blouses, it's horrible)
- buy a big Lolita bag (I own several Lolita bags, but they are all so small)
- don't buy anything that doesn't fit you 100%
- don't buy random things just because they are cheap
- don't buy crafting supplies / an item if you don't have a specific project / outfit in mind

Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...